Mountainback Condominiums #84
Mountainback #84 is an upgraded condominium conveniently located between Canyon Lodge and the Village at Mammoth. This unit has new flooring throughout as well as remodeled bathrooms and kitchen.
In addition to the the two bedrooms, the unit also has a private den, frequently used as a separate sleeping quarter. This is very important as many new owners of condominiums like Mountainback are looking for good income potential.
The fireplace conforms to the Town of Mammoth Lakes fireplace ordinances as it is heated with propane. Many wood stove inserts do not comply with EPA requirements or heat shielding and can cost $7000 to $10,000 to cure.
Free public transportation to Canyon Lodge, The Village at Mammoth and other parts of the community is located in front of the building. Ski access through Canyon Lodge and the Village at Mammoth are just blocks away.
Mountainback Condominiums host a variety of attractive amenities including a pool, spa, and underground parking. Interior hallways help to keep utility bills low and offer additional privacy. Barbecues and a sitting area are located just outside the building as is the spa for unit #84. Video of Mountainback #84
Below are just a few of the upgrades this unit has experienced in recent years, and all are still in good condition:
- All window were blinds installed around Christmas 2017.
- Wall to wall carpet was installed October/November 2017.
- Kitchen/Lobby/Bathroom flooring is new (PRIME Waterproof Flooring – “Aqua Shield Core).
- New Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets.
- New showerheads.
- New toilets to comply with water-saving Regulations were installed October 2015.
- Propane Gas Fireplace was installed August 2018.
- Water Heater installed July 2017.
- Ceiling Fan installed August/September 2017.
- 2 new Wall Heaters (Entrance lobby and Living Area) installed April/May 2018.
- All wall thermostats to all rooms are new (since April/May 2018).