Home for sale in The Trails of Mammoth Lakes.
The Trails in Mammoth Lakes is a favorite among permanent residents and second homeowners.
457 Wagon Wheel Road was listed for sale today at a listing price of $839,000. The home is located in The Trails neighborhood next to a play park, the Mammoth Skate Park and access point to the Mammoth Lakes Trail System. This home has recently been remodeled with good quality materials.
Homes in the Trails are popular because the neighborhood is located at a slightly lower elevation than most homes in Mammoth Lakes and therefore receive less snow and more sunshine than other neighborhoods.
The neighborhood is also popular because because of its proximity to all of Mammoth Lakes Schools. Kids can safely walk from home to school and back without being near traffic or other congested areas. The Mammoth Elementary School abut the Trails subdivision on its western edge, with the middle and high schools just a block or so further.
Some features of 457 Wagon Wheel are:
- 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms
- Fully remodeled interior with added living area (2007)
- New Recreation Room or Family Room
- Views of the Sherwin Mountains
- 2,828 square feet of living area
- A 2 car garage
- Custom stone and tile throughout
- Private spa and trex decking
- Stainless Steel Appliances with Viking Range and hood
- Wood Floors
- Custom Granite Counters (must see)
- Views from the dining and kitchen area
Statistics of similar size homes in Mammoth Lakes; with living areas within 200 square feet of this property (sales over the past 12 months):
- Low: $492,000
- Average: $780,166
- Median: 760,000
- Median Days on Market: 197
The home will not be available for viewing until February 1st, but there will be several open houses scheduled after this time. If you are looking for other homes in Mammoth Lakes please visit