Mammoth Lakes Real Estate as of May 1, 2018
Clients are asking me if the real estate market in Mammoth Lakes is showing signs of slowing yet, and my quick response is… Not Yet.
Last year the single family home market in Mammoth Lakes saw modest gains of 7.4% over the course of the year. As of May 1, 2018 the median price of a single family home is already up 9.6% over 2017 figures.
Median prices for condominiums are still performing very well, but more in line with single family home prices.
Quick Summary as of May 1, 2018:
- Median Condominium Price: $380,000
- Increase in Median Condominium over 2017: 8.6%
- YTD Condominium Sales: 123
- Median Single Family Home Price: $850,000
- Increase in Median Single Family Home Price vs. 2017: 9.68%
- YTD Single Family Home Sales: 21