Real Estate Market Report for Mammoth Lakes, March 1, 2021
The Real Estate Market in Mammoth Lakes Year to Date 2021 has been unprecedented.
As of March 1, 2021
Single Family Homes – Active Listing Information:
- The Median (middle of the range) Listing Price for a home in Mammoth Lakes is $2,650,000
- The Average Listing Price for a single-family home in Mammoth Lakes was $2,893,859
- The lowest listing price for a home in Mammoth Lakes is $920,000
- There are 15 single family homes listings in Mammoth Lakes (about a 1.5-month supply)
- The Median Listing Price of a condominium in Mammoth Lakes is $742,000
- The Average Listing Price for a Condominium in Mammoth Lakes is $792,063
- There are 22 condominiums available for purchase in Mammoth Lakes
- The lowest price active listing condominium is $399,000 the highest is $1,645,000
Single Family Homes
The median sales price for a single-family home, Year-to-Date in 2021, is $1,500,000 (up 69% vs. 2020) and up 20% in the past month. In 2020 the single-family home market in Mammoth Lakes produced a total of 126 sales and a median price of $885,000. The YTD median price is based on only 21 sales and subject to change as more sales take place throughout the year. The ongoing reason for the sharp increase in median price is the lack of single-family home inventory and attractive interest rates. Watch our Video Instead
Single-Family Residential History Mammoth Lakes
The graph below is a representation of the median single-family home pricing taken from table above:
Median Single Family Home Prices
As of March 1, 2021, the YTD median price for a condominium in Mammoth Lakes was $492,000, which is 9% higher than the median price observed for all of 2020. This median price was determined through 61 sales YTD, compared to 442 sales in 2020. Because it is early in the year and there are relatively few data points, this figure is subject to change as more sales take place.
Median Condo Price Mammoth LakesThe graph below is a representation of the condominium pricing table above:
Median Prices Condos Mammoth LakesFeatured Listing of the Month:
729 Canyon Blvd. (New Listing) – Walk home from the slopes at Canyon Lodge, or downhill to Village at Mammoth, this home is well located in the Mammoth Slopes neighborhood. 4 bedrooms, with 2.5 bathrooms and approximately 1,950 square feet of living area. Click here for more details on 729 Canyon Blvd. or watch the video below.