Real Estate Market Report for Mammoth Lakes – April 1, 2021
Facts, Figures and Other Interesting Information:
As of April 1, 2021
Single Family Homes – Active Listing Information:
- The Median (middle of the range) Listing Price for a home in Mammoth Lakes is $2,150,000
- The Average Listing Price for a single-family home in Mammoth Lakes was $2,791,899
- The lowest listing price for a home in Mammoth Lakes is $870,000
- There are 15 single family homes listings in Mammoth Lakes (about a 1-month supply)
- The Median Listing Price of a condominium in Mammoth Lakes is $719,000
- The Average Listing Price for a Condominium in Mammoth Lakes is $664,737
- There are 27 condominiums available for purchase in Mammoth Lakes
- The lowest price active listing condominium is $309,000, the highest is $1,189,000
Here are a few articles that caught our eye this month:
Single Family Homes
The median sales price for a single-family home, Year-to-Date (YTD) in 2021 is at an astonishingly new high of $1,600,000 (up 81% vs. 2020) and up $100,000 in the past month. In 2020 the single-family home market in Mammoth Lakes produced a total of 126 sales and a median price of $885,000. The YTD median price is based on 29 sales and subject to change as more sales take place throughout the year.
Single-Family Residential History Mammoth Lakes
The graph below is a representation of the median single-family home pricing taken from table above:
The Year-to-Date (YTD) median price for a condominium in Mammoth Lakes was $525,000, which is 16.5% higher than the median price observed for all of 2020. This median price was determined through 115 sales YTD, compared to 442 sales in 2020. Because it is early in the year and there are relatively few data points, this figure is subject to substantial change as more sales take place.
Here is a link to properties “Just Listed” in Mammoth.
If you are thinking of Buying or Selling a home in Mammoth, we are here to help. Here are a few reviews from just a few of our clients.