Our Marketing Strategy
The overarching goal of our marketing strategy is to make your property stand out. You can find comfort in knowing your home will be exposed to its fullest potential as we will be presenting it on local, regional and national levels.
Selling a property in today’s market requires more than just putting a property on the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and waiting for a buyer, it involves creativity and the drive to stay on top of evolving trends.
The following is a synopsis of marketing strategy and the services we provide, but our marketing is certainly not limited to these items.
Local Marketing and Services
- Have my professional “For Sale” sign prominently displayed on your property with appropriate sign riders
- Install a secure electronic Realtor lock box with tracking capabilities, allowing agents the ability to show your home and me the ability to see who has entered, any feedback from outside agents will be provided for your review
- Gather utility bills, HOA documents (if necessary), deed restrictions, and other material that may have a significant impact on your home’s value and marketing efforts
- Have professional digital photos and video taken for respective marketing media. We have one chance to make a first impression and it is critical to distribute quality imagery
- Include your home in the Mammoth Lakes Multiple Listing Service so all active Realtors can obtain the details of your home and pass the information on to their buyers
- Hold a “Broker’s Caravan” allowing brokers and the public to see your home first hand
- Prepare and display branded brochures inside and outside of your home
- Qualify all potential buyers to whom we personally show your home
- Coordinate showings for other agents and provide feedback of each showing
- Present all offers and represent you in negotiations to obtain the best price, terms and conditions
- Meet with the appraiser where appropriate to help support your selling price
- Coordinate with Escrow to finalize and complete any necessary paperwork
- Represent you during home inspection and other walk-troughs
- Review your HUD-1 Settlement Statement for accuracy
- As part of our service, provide you in-house transaction coordinator services with more than 35-years’ experience
- Hold a minimum of three open houses on prominent weekends
- Matterport 3-D imaging to supplement virtual tours.
- Include your home in my direct mail, and email, campaigns (3,659 quality contacts)
- Prepare a professional offering package
- Mail full color “Just Listed” postcards to your local neighborhood
- Provide you copies of all advertisements and keep you informed of changes in market conditions
- Include your property as the featured Property on our next neighborhood brochure. (See Example)
Internet and Social Media
- Create a personal landing page for your property on our site
- List your home on a minimum of the top five national listing websites Including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and others.
- Include your listing on our website and which includes IDX mobile search capabilities for buyers
- Include your home in our Monthly Market Report
- Upload a virtual tour of your property to the internet
- Promote your home on our social media sites (Instagram, Facebook, You Tube, etc.)
- Drive online traffic to your site via paid Facebook and Instagram ads
- Publish your listing on more than 52 real estate networks and publications via our subscription to “List Hub”
Seasoned and Professional Agents
Perhaps the greatest value you will receive from our representation is the experience of working with a seasoned agent. Communities in the Eastern Sierra are unique, with idiosyncrasies of which Buyers and Sellers should be aware. Having a knowledgeable and professional fiduciary in your corner will give you the confidence in knowing your your greatest investment is in the right hands.
If there is something specific you are looking for, please let us know so we can cater to your needs. Please see some examples of our marketing material below:
We will create professional video that is appropriate for a variety of social media platforms.
354 Tamarack Street (below):
Watch a video for Mammoth Crossings a Video uploaded to You Tube. These types of links are not only visually helpful to buyers, but are used to boost activity to a variety of other sites we will create for your property property.
Here are a few other Examples of just a few Videos we have completed for clients:
Matterport is 3D image that allows buyers conduct a virtual walk-through of your property. This is particularly useful for buyers that live outside of Mammoth Lakes and may not have the ability to see a listing right away.
Here is an example of a MatterPort 3D
Marketing Brochures and “Just Listed” Cards:
Marketing Brochures and “Just Listed” Cards are helpful in letting your neighbors know your property is on the market. Quite often an neighbor knows a friend or family member looking for a property in the neighborhood.