Real Estate Prices in Mammoth Lakes as of June 1, 2021
Mammoth Lakes Market Report as of June 1, 2021 (Download a PDF version of the Market Report)
Facts, Figures and Other Interesting Information:
As of June 1, 2021
Single Family Homes – Active Listing Information:
- The Median (middle of the range) Active Listing Price for a home in Mammoth Lakes is $1,099,000 vs. $2,025,000 last month
- The Average Listing Price for a single-family home in Mammoth Lakes was $1,887,205 vs. $2,503,437 last month.
- The lowest listing price for a home in Mammoth Lakes is $525,000, same as last month
- There are 17 single family home listings in Mammoth Lakes (about a 1-month supply), about the same as last month.
- The Median Listing Price of a condominium in Mammoth Lakes is $575,000 vs. $614,500 last month
- The Average Listing Price for a Condominium in Mammoth Lakes is $642,868 vs. $620,043 last month
- There are 47 condominiums available for purchase in Mammoth Lakes vs 44 last month
- The lowest price active listing condominium is $315,000 vs. $309,000 last month; the highest is $2,295,000 vs. $1,189,000 last month
Year-To-Date average and median active listing prices for single family homes, as well as the lowest priced home, have declined over the past month; attributed to a greater number of lower priced home listings.
The average and median prices of condominiums have also declined since last month’s Year-to-Date analysis. The number of condominiums available for purchase (inventory) have increased slightly.
Many of the changes in pricing and inventory over the past month is attributed to seasonal lulls often seen in the spring months.
Article that caught our interest this month.
Single Family Home Prices in Mammoth Lakes
The median sales price for a single-family home, Year-to-Date (YTD) in 2021, is $1,500,000 (up 69% vs. 2020), same as last month’s analysis. In 2020 the single-family home market in Mammoth Lakes produced a total of 126 sales and a median price of $885,000. The YTD median price is based on 52 sales.
The graph below is a representation of the median single-family home pricing taken from table above:
Condominium Market in Mammoth Lakes
The Year-to-Date (YTD) median price for a condominium in Mammoth Lakes was $580,000, which is 28.75% higher than the median price observed for all of 2020. This median price was determined through 191 sales YTD, compared to 442 sales in 2020.
The graph below is a representation of the condominium pricing table above:
Featured Listings in Mammoth Lakes
104 Joaquin Road – Four units backing to a wooded lot and the town multi-use path, only a few steps from Sierra Star Golf Course. Building includes a detached two-car garage. All units are two-bedroom units with a bath. One of the units has been recently upgraded. Click here for details or call Matthew.
363 Manzanita Road – 5 remodeled units located in heart of Mammoth. This is a great rental property with a proven stable income. The property has been well maintained over the years. This same owner also has two 4-plex properties for sale in the same neighborhood… live in one and rent the other three out. Ideal for the local business owner to house employees. Visit our webpage or Call Matthew for Details.
5781 Minaret Road – 3.21 Acres of development land within the North Village Specific Plan. This well-located parcel allows for 48 Rooms per acre and is just a short walk to the Village at Mammoth, Ski Gondola, and public transportation hub. Ideal hotel development site. Watch a video of this parcel. Call Ashley or Matthew for Details
Aspen Creek #318 – Walk to Eagle Lodge from this beautifully remodeled, spacious, one bedroom-one bath condo with vaulted ceilings, no upstairs neighbors, and tons of storage! The fully enclosed sunroom has large windows that let in your mountain surroundings and warmth, while providing easy storage for wood and toys. The open concept kitchen has granite countertops, soft close drawers, and ample storage. The kitchen opens to the living room and dedicated dining space for easy entertaining and time with your friends and family. Visit our 3D virtual tour. Call Ashley or Matthew for Details.